All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA healing protocol and step-by-step program with over 90 recipes to cleanse, restore and urish. Heal Your Gut is a beautifully designed and photographed step-by-step protocol for restoring your inner gut health, via a treatment program and detox regime, supported by over 90 anti- inflammatory recipes to heal and urish. Whether you're suffering from a health issue aggravated by diet and a poorly functioning digestive system, or whether you have an auto-immune or digestive disorder, food allergies or intolerances, IBD, IBS, Crohn's disease, coeliac disease, leaky gut, inflammatory issues, thyroid problems, neurological disorders, obesity, diabetes, arthritis or fibromyalgia, this book will provide you with information, meal plans and recipes to really heal your gut and get back on track with your health. By following the protocol you'll feel more vibrant and alive, with energy to burn. This book isn't just ather fad diet: it contains recipes that have been specifically created to heal and also deliver vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals to get your body systems functioning optimally. Heal Your Gut shows you how you can urish yourself like a nutritionist, with a host of exciting options to devour. Healing recipes include: coffees, teas, toddies and tisanes; smoothies, juices and milks; bone broths and stock; healing and sealing soups; easy-to-digest bowls; fermented foods for when your gut is strong; and even some delicious desserts.
- Author BiographyLee Holmes holds an Advanced Certificate in Food and Nutrition and is a certified holistic health coach (IIN), yoga teacher, wholefoods chef and bestselling author of the Supercharged Food series, which includes Eat Your Way To Good Health; Eat Yourself Beautiful; and Eat Clean, Green and Vegetarian. She is a columnist for Wellbeing Magazine and Lifestyle Food Channel's Healthy Eating Expert, and her articles have appeared in leading Australian newspapers and journals, as well as The Times and The Daily Express in the UK and The Huffington Post in the US. Find Lee at her award-winning blog, superchargedfood.com.
- Author(s)Lee Holmes
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $25.75Trending at AU $31.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.