Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionYes, you can teach your old brain new tricks! Breakthroughs in the scientific understanding of how the brain works have shown us that our brains are constantly rewiring themselves in response to events in our lives. This handbook applies this new science in practical ways, by giving us a training program to re-pattern our behaviour, and thereby change the ways our brain is wired. It counteracts what the Buddha called suffering and modern psychologists call stress. It interrupts our suffering, sharpens our mental abilities, and corrects our cognitive imbalances. As we learn these mental skills, the neural patterns of our brains start to change, and we literally reprogram the neural networks through which information and energy flows, for peace, creativity, and happiness.
- Author BiographyMs. Lind-Kyle is a therapist with a broad range of interests. She has taught in the academic world, practiced as a management consultant in the business community and has had her own private therapy practice. Her research and interest in the mind/brain field led her to develop a learning style assessment company to help children and parents understand how they learn. She has been involved in the teaching and application of personality styles to individuals and organizations for the past 15 years. She has applied the styles research to learning/teaching methods, career guidance, relationship and communication skills.
- Author(s)Patt Lind-Kyle
- PublisherEnergy Psychology Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnergy Psychology Press
- Out-of-print date30/07/2010
- Content Noteb/w illus & tables
- Weight510 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.