Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us grapple with how to stay happy, calm and focused in a world that seems to get more complex by the minute. How do we keep our wits about us, our mood stable and our memory intact when our brains and bodies are bombarded with information and influences from every side? This one-of-a-kind resource combines cutting-edge science with compassion and wisdom to offer answers we can really use. Heal Your Mind continues the three-pronged healing approach that Dr Mona Lisa Schulz and Louise Hay pioneered together in All Is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations and Intuition. Here, it's applied to aspects of the mind ranging from depression, anxiety and addiction, to memory, learning and even mystical states. You'll learn what's going on in your brain and body when: You feel sad, angry or panicked An addictive substance or behaviour has hold of you You have trouble focusing, reading or remembering A past trauma is clouding your mind in the present An emotional state is a clue to a physical ailment ...and more! And in each chapter, you'll get a 'virtual healing experience' through case studies in the All Is Well Clinic, where Dr Mona Lisa uses medical intuition to pinpoint issues in a wide range of prototypical client histories, as well as offering solutions and affirmations to help restore wellbeing. Today, the 'pill for every ill' approach is so prevalent that we may think our minds and bodies need an endless array of expensive, ever-changing pharmaceutical interventions. In truth, medicines are just one approach to healing the mind; nutritional supplements give us ather important way to support mind-body health, and affirmations, as well as various forms of therapy, can restore us to balance by changing the way we think. Heal Your Mind puts all these tools at your disposal to help you choose your own path towards wholeness.
- Author BiographyDr Mona Lisa Schulz is an internationally renowned expert in Medical Intuition and Mind-Body Medicine. She has authored and co-authored books published in 27 languages, including All Is Well with Louise Hay. She is also the author of The Intuitive Advisor, The New Feminine Brain and Awakening Intuition. She holds an MD, a board certification in psychiatry and a PhD in brain science. www.drmonalisa.com Louise Hay, author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical teacher and lecturer with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For over 30 years, she has been helping people to discover and implement their full potential for personal growth and self-healing. www.louisehay.com
- Author(s)Louise Hay,Mona Lisa Schulz
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.