All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a teenager, Michele Rosenthal was diagsed with a disease so rare ne of her doctor's had actually seen a case. She recovered, but found as an adult that she was suffering from a storehouse of nightmarish memories from her near-fatal illness. For years she experienced PTSD, until she developed tools that worked to heal her symptoms. In HEAL YOUR PTSD, Rosenthal applies the tools and ideas she developed from reclaiming her own life after trauma. As she says, We're all individual in our traumas, but completely universal in our post-trauma experience. Every trauma survivor needs education, compassion, creativity, ideas, hope and belief, to name a few. She tackles post trauma identity, the science of the brain and body (as it relates to trauma), common problems and how to resolve them, how to gain (and maintain) momentum and so much more. She provides readers, t only, with healing thoughts on each topic, but, also, with steps they can takethemselves to move forward with their lives
- Author BiographyMichele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, blogger, author, workshop/seminar leader and qualified professional coach. Michele is, also, a trauma survivor who struggled with PTSD for over twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Michele Rosenthal
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byMary Beth Williams
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.