Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhile exploring in the woods one day, Alex had an encounter with a stranger that left him emotionally scarred, hurting, and in turmoil. Unequipped to deal with his pain, he met Mr. Parsons, a stranger of an entirely different sort. Through friendship and time, Alex learns how to handle his own memories and ultimately to help heal the memories of others. The more he learns, the more he is able to see pain affecting others. Readers join Alex in his quest to battle pain and hurt, and they will learn that the techniques he uses in this touching story can be applied to their very own lives. Author Gary Sinclair shows how to remove the stingers left in the mind after even the most emotionally devastating events. As a trained and educated professional in the field of healing the mind and body, Gary paints Alex's heartfelt story as the perfect illustration for those key points that everyone can use to help themselves and others. Readers will learn how to see love in even the worst of situations, how to free themselves of the pain caused by t loving, and how to affect change by seeing everything as different forms of energy.
- Author(s)Gary Sinclair
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.