All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr John E. Sar is a medical pioneer whose programme has helped thousands of patients overcome their back conditions - without drugs or serious surgery. Using his latest research into TMS (Tension Myositis Syndrome), Dr Sar goes one step further: after identifying stress and other psychological factors in back pain, he demonstrates how many of his patients have then gone on to heal themselves without exercises or other physical therapy. Find out: Why self-motivated and successful people are prone to TMS; how anxiety and repressed anger trigger muscle spasms; how people 'train themselves' to experience back pain; how to get relief from back pain within two-to-six weeks by recognising TMS and its causes. With case histories and the results of in-depth mind- body research, Dr Sar describes how patients recognise the emotional roots of their TMS and sever the connections between mental and physical pain...and how, just by reading this book, you may start recovering from back pain today.
- Author BiographyDr John E. Sarno is a professor of Clinical Rehabilitation Medicine at the New York University School of Medicine and attending physician at the Howard A. Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine at New York University Medical Centre.
- Author(s)John E. Sarno
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellness Central
- Weight112 g
- Width174 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.