All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionHealing Days is a book designed to be used in therapy for young children and functions as an excellent resource for those who have experienced physical or sexual abuse, or other trauma. Readers will follow four children as they learn ways to cope with their own trauma. Sensitive, empowering, and beautifully illustrated, the book models therapeutic coping responses and provides children with tools they may use to deal with their own trauma. A Dear Reader introduction is included for the child reader. Also available is an online Note to Parents and Caregivers.
- Author BiographySusan Farber Straus, PhD, is a clinical child psychologist who has worked for the past 24 years with young trauma victims, many of whom have been physically, sexually, or emotionally abused. Maria Bogade is an illustrator who creates her own unique environments and appealing characters to entertain children and adults alike. She also illustrated the Magination Press book Ben's Flying Flowers.
- Author(s)Susan Farber Straus
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width212 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maria Bogade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.