Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionHealing Days is a book designed to be used in therapy for young children and functions as an excellent resource for those who have experienced physical or sexual abuse, or other trauma. Readers will follow four children as they learn ways to cope with their own trauma. Sensitive, empowering, and beautifully illustrated, the book models therapeutic coping responses and provides children with tools they may use to deal with their own trauma. A Dear Reader introduction is included for the child reader. Also available is an online Note to Parents and Caregivers.
- Author BiographySusan Farber Straus, PhD, is a clinical child psychologist who has worked for the past 24 years with young trauma victims, many of whom have been physically, sexually, or emotionally abused. Maria Bogade is an illustrator who creates her own unique environments and appealing characters to entertain children and adults alike. She also illustrated the Magination Press book Ben's Flying Flowers.
- Author(s)Susan Farber Straus
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maria Bogade
Most relevant reviews
- freddy_loulou24 Dec, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.