All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyurveda is the world's oldest system of natural medicine, originating in India thousands of years ago. Yoga, w practiced by tens of millions of Americans, is derived from it. This unique book reveals the ancient yet ultramodern Ayurvedic perspective on depression. Filled with time-tested techniques to untangle the root of depression, it offers a holistic approach that includes wisdom on yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, nutrition, exercise, lifestyle, and spirituality. Nancy Liebler, PhD (Bloomfield Hills, MI), is a clinical psychologist, professor, and lecturer. Liebler is on the board of the David Lynch Foundation and has spearheaded conferences for Stress-Free Schools. Sandra Moss, MSPH (Ann Arbor, MI), is an Ayurvedic practitioner in private practice. An active researcher and writer, Moss lectures and consults throughout the country.
- Author BiographyNANCY LIEBLER , Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, professor, and lecturer. She teaches at the Michigan School of Professional Psychology and practices in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. SANDRA MOSS, M.S.P.H., is an Ayurvedic practitioner and a member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, practicing in Ann Arbor, Michigan. An active researcher and writer, Moss lectures and consults nationwide. Visit their Web site at www.depressionproofyourlife.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Liebler,Sandra Moss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.