All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1872, German homoeopath, W. H. Schuessler, coined the term biochemical medicine for his new system of therapeutics, which was based in large part on the work of Samuel Hahnemann, the father of homoeopathy. In seeking to find a simplified system of treatment that used only a dozen homoeopathic remedies - each of which naturally occur as chemical compounds in the human body - Schuessler developed a method of treatment that could rightly be considered the perfect balancing point between homoeopathy and nutritional medicine. In THE HEALING ECHO, McCabe clarifies Schuessler's methods and his philosophy of treatment in a manner that is clear, concise, and fully engaging. With this exploration of the cell salts, McCabe offers readers a method by which they can learn the fundamentals of this simplified form of homoeopathic treatment. Further, he offers a comprehensive look at the cell salt remedies themselves, their uses in the treatment of specific conditions and the manner in which they may become a part of a daily programme of nutrition in the home.
- Author BiographyVinton McCabe is the author of eight books on health and healing, including Practical Homeopathy, Household Homeopathy, The Healing Enigma, and The Healing Bouquet.
- Author(s)Vinton McCabe
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication21/01/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.