All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionVictor Parachin offers ten steps to help understand and manage grief and to cope with life during this difficult time. A special section for men provides specific information and examples for this often-silent group of mourners. Healing Grief is an ideal resource for pastors, chaplains, and other grief counselors to give to those who have experienced a loss.
- Author BiographyVictor M. Parachin is a writer and minister whose work focuses on experiences of grief and loss. He writes a monthly column for The Director, the journal of the National Funeral Directors Association. He is the author of Grief Relief from Chalice Press.
- Author(s)Victor M. Parachin
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.