Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIs your home? -Cluttered -Noisy -Crowded with furniture -Lacking private spaces -Filled with colors and decor too dull, too bright, or too busy -Toxic from paint, furniture, and cleaners loaded with chemicals -Closed in from nature, doors and windows kept shut most of the time -Lacking sufficient expression of individual identity -Stressful! If you answered yes to most of these questions, your home is unhealthy and robbing you of an essential means of identity, security and protection. The result is diminished well-being and happiness, whether or t you are consciously aware of this. In Healing Home, you will learn how to transform your home into an aesthetic, sensational, healthy, safe haven -- a calming, peaceful inner sanctum that reflects your individual sensory needs and revitalizes you daily to better face the world's challenges.
- Author BiographySharon Heller, PhD is a developmental psychologist, consultant, and author of popular psychology books, including Too Loud, too Bright, too Fast, too Tight, What to do if you are sensory defensive in an overstimulating world (HarperCollins, 2002).
- Author(s)Sharon Heller Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.