All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionHealing My Soul was written to encourage people, women in particular, to live above their circumstances. I've been through a lot and I kw there are many more roads to travel and bridges to cross but I have realized I am never alone. God is with me; you, my readers, are with me and best of all...I am with me. For so long I never thought I could do it; matter what it was. I knew I just couldn't do it. Now, t only can I do it, but I can rock it! I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Healing My Soul is about finally feeling good in my skin. You see, we are a spirit that resides in a body and we possess a soul; the thinking part of who we are. The thinking part of who we are, the soul, is what really defines our time on this side of heaven as our thoughts create our action which determines our relationships and ultimately our life. Often people address the symptoms of a dis-eased soul with alcohol or other risky behaviors but once we get to the roots, our soul, we can start healing from within which ultimately lead to better relationships and a better life. Please accept Healing My Soul as an opportunity to view and learn from my journey; your journey may be very different and that's okay. The key is that we all remain in true to who we are and never stop seeking health and love from GOD!
- Author(s)MS Kesha Stowe Spence
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.