All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionHer life was spinning out of control. A mix of anger and emptiness defined her. Desperate for true peace, she headed to a place of rest - the healing sands. Ryan Coe feels lost - her marriage is over, her kids are living with their dad, her God-life is silent, and her patience is practically n-existent. To top it off, her once exciting job as a photojournalist has been reduced to taking pictures of enchilada festivals and B-level actors. But when she arrives at the scene of a crime and sees her son's face through her zoom lens, her world crashes. Her only mission - to find out who really did this and why they framed her. But before she can help anyone. Ryan's got to get her anger in check. She turns to Sullivan Crisp's Healing Choices clinic, but even that doesn't go according to plan. Quirky and unusual don't even begin to describe Sully and she soon realizes that he isn't the quick-fix therapist she was hoping for. Between his urthodox counseling and a group of women who are the first real friends she's had in a long time, Ryan begins to realize it's t control she's for, but something much more powerful.
- Author BiographyNancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee. Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times Best Selling author with more than 8,000,000 books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began New Life Ministries , producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of over 3,000,000. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Nancy Rue
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Weight389 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.