All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThere is increasing evidence that illness can be brought on by electromagnetic stress from electricity transmission lines, microwave ovens or mobile phones. What is less kwn is that you can get ill from the disruption of energy lines which are part of the earth's own subtle energy field. This is often called geopathic stress. Research conducted in Germany has shown how many cancers occur in homes where negative energy lines have been detected. There is w plenty of evidence that the health of people affected has improved when lines have been corrected. The book describes: - The earth's subtle energy field and how it operates - How energy lines are disrupted and become negative - Cases of how people are affected by disrupted energy lines - The process of adjusting the negative lines - Bridges between physical and the subtle energies - Dowsing as detector and diagstic tools - The healing process in geopathic terms - Conditions other than geopathic which can cause discomfort or illness - How to make your own house better.
- Author BiographyRoy and Ann Procter are both practical people, expert dowsers and experienced spiritual healers. Roy is a retired aeronautical engineer and Ann a psychotherapist. They continue to help hundreds of people to better health and happiness by correcting polluted energies in their homes. They run dowsing courses from their home in Somerset, England.
- Author(s)Ann Procter,Roy Procter
- Date of Publication19/10/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Noteplans, b&w illustrations, graphs
- Weight228 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.