All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the chief tools in the traditional Chinese doctor's toolbox is an understanding of the circadian rhythms that govern all the organ systems of the body. In addition to facilitating early and accurate diagsis, this organ clock lets the practitioner apply therapies to the organ's meridians when they are at their peak functioning point, thereby eliciting the greatest benefit. In this book authors Michael Gienger and Wolfgang Maier have created a simple, yet highly effective self-care treatment system for addressing common health ailments using gemstones and the organ clock. They detail the healing benefits of 83 crystals, indicating the physical as well as emotional, psychic, and spiritual aspects they support in each of 12 major organ systems. For example, the stomach t only receives urishment for the body, it also fosters the ability to engage in new things in life. Agate and calcite assist this function by giving confidence for new experiences, while aiding in digestion (and processing hard to digest thoughts). Treatments for the stomach should be done between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m., the time we typically take in new urishment after a night of sleep, to receive maximum results. With each body system in turn, the authors explain how to select the stones best suited to address your current health concerns, the times of day they should be used, and how long treatment should last in order to restore optimum health and prevent the onset of future illness.
- Author BiographyMichael Gienger (1964-2014) was one of Europe's most respected experts on crystals and their uses, a field in which he had been active since 1988. He is the author, in German, of an authoritative dictionary on this subject. Wolfgang Maier began his training in traditional Chinese medicine in 1989 and in 1999 began collaborating with Gienger to establish the first combination of TCM and stone healing. He lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Michael Gienger,Wolfgang Maier
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight326 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.