All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionHealing by Jesus and the apostles is t a popular subject for biblical studies today but theimportance of healing in the first-century eastern Roman Empire was ermous. In the NewTestament writings of Mark, Luke and Paul we find considerable variation in their use of divinehealing. In this book Audrey Dawson combines detailed biblical study with her insights from hermedical practice.
- Author BiographyAudrey Dawson was a consultant physician working with adults and children in Scotland and Senior Lecturer in the University of Aberdeen becoming OBE for services to medicine. On retirement, she obtained the degrees of BD and PhD.
- Author(s)Audrey Dawson
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.