All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith sensitivity and insight, this series offers suggestions for healing activities that can help survivors learn to express their grief and mourn naturally. Ackwledging that death is a painful, ongoing part of life, they explain how people need to slow down, turn inward, embrace their feelings of loss, and seek and accept support when a loved one dies. Each book, geared for mourning adults, teens, or children, provides ideas and action-oriented tips that teach the basic principles of grief and healing. These ideas and activities are aimed at reducing the confusion, anxiety, and huge personal void so that the living can begin their lives again. Included in the books for teens and kids are age-appropriate activities that teach younger people that their thoughts are t only rmal but necessary.
- Author BiographyAlan D Wolfelt PhD, serves as director of the Center for Loss and Life Transition. He writes the 'Children and Grief' column for Bereavement Magazine and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, and Today. He is the author of Healing Your Grieving Heart, Healing a Teen's Grieving Heart, and Understanding Your Grief. He lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Alan D. Wolfelt
- PublisherCompanion Press,US
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompanion Press,US
- Weight190 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.