All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive and effective recovery programme for adults with eating disorders, based on the author's 30 years of experience as a licensed psychotherapist and personal struggle with bulimia. Poppink shares her personal story of recovery along with the stories of a wide-range of clients who she has helped in her 30-year practice. She specifically addresses older women in their 30's, 40's and 50's who have been suffering silently with eating disorders while they manage their careers, marriages and families. Highlights include: * Early Warning Signs * How to identify your eating disorder * Challenges to early recovery * Triggers * Impact on sex life and family relationships * Journaling, exercises, quizzes and resources to support the recovery process
- Author(s)Joanna Poppink
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.