All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.83Trending at AU $55.90
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays provides educators in medicine and the health sciences an illuminating and challenging introduction to professionalism. The book takes a practical approach toward this topic, looking at what professionalism means, for the individual physician's relationship to his or her patients, the medical profession as a whole, and to society at large. The essays are written by leading scholars and thinkers in the area of professionalism in medicine. Although the intended audience is primarily physicians, medical students and residents, the book is a suitable primer for pre-professional health care students as well.
- Author BiographyKayhan P. Parsi, JD, PhD is assistant professor at the Neiswanger Institute for Bioethics and Health Policy of the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He is also the graduate program director of the online master's program in bioethics at the Neiswanger Institute. Myles Sheehan, SJ, MD is Senior Associate Dean of the Education Program and Professor of Medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He is also a Jesuit and a priest.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitlePracticing Bioethics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKayhan Parsi,Myles N. Sheehan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.