All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery experience we have forms a ring of memory in us. Each ring affects our feelings, our relationships, and our understanding of God. But those memories don t have to control us. In this workbook edition of the beloved classic <i>Healing for Damaged Emotions</i>, David Seamands helps you move beyond the perfectionism, poor self-esteem, and shame that comes from unresolved pain. Here you ll find: The entire text of <i>Healing for Damaged Emotions</i> Suggestions for Scripture reflection Prayer exercises and journaling prompts Discussion questions and a guide to group study Through Seamands s encouraging and practical words, you ll discover that your past doesn t have to hurt your present.
- Author BiographyDavid Seamands was a pastor, missionary, and professor emeritus and counselor-in-residence at Asbury Theological Seminary. He authored several books, including <i>If Only</i>, <i>Putting Away Childish Things</i>, and <i>Freedom from the Performance Trap</i>. Beth Funk has served as director of Recovery Groups and Singles Ministry at Ocean Hills Community Church in San Juan Capistrano, California and has been involved in recovery and small groups ministry for many years.
- Author(s)David A Seamands
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight381 g
- Width197 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.