All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRich in case examples, this book provides a step-by-step guide for the use of hyptic techniques in the treatment of the entire spectrum of dissociative disorders.
- Author BiographyMaggie Phillips, Ph.D., is a psychologist in Oakland, California, where she has a private practice. She is the author, with Claire Frederick, of Healing the Divided Self: Clinical and Ericksonian Hypnosis for Dissociative Disorders (Norton, 1995). She has been a recipient of the Cornelia B. Wilbur Award from the International Society for the Study of Dissociation.
- Author(s)Claire Frederick,Maggie Phillips
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/04/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight670 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.