All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a contemporary, comprehensive book that provides a wealth of information providing theoretical constructs to support an understanding of dissociation, detailed and careful assessment process, creative techniques for children and their families to help children heal from chaotic, traumatizing experiences. This book is a must for clinicians, speech pathologists, parents and those who come in contact with traumatized children. This book will provide an integrative view of adjunct therapies and environments other than psychotherapy (e.g. school), and how their strategies can be utilized effectively to augment therapy and understand dissociative children.
- Author BiographyFrances S. Waters, is an internationally recognized educator, trainer, consultant, and clinician in the area of childhood trauma, abuse, and dissociation, and has presented extensively, including training programs in Europe, Africa, South America, and North America.
- Author(s)Frances S. Waters
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.