All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionHealing the Wounds of the Past is T.D. Jakes at his best! Bringing years of home-grown wisdom and real-life experience to the forefront, he gives you what you need to once and for all put past hurts, struggles, and disappointments behind you. Based on solid biblical principles and modern-day realities, Healing the Wounds of the Past provides solutions for the tragedies and traumas you may have experienced and helps you move confidently beyond the past and into a life of joy, success, and abundance in God's glory. Offering encouragement and loving guidance to a wide audience, this book is especially written for those who have been victimized physically, spiritually, or emotionally. T.D. Jakes, well-kwn and beloved mega-church pastor, delivers a comforting message that is empowering and enlightening.
- Author BiographyT.D. Jakes is the author of many best-selling books. His weekly morning show, The Potter's Touch, airs on Trinity Broadcasting and Black Entertainment Television. The Potter's House service streams live every Sunday on www.thepottershouse.org. Bishop Jakes is the founder and pastor of Potter's House, where he ministers to a multicultural congregation of more than 30,000 members.
- Author(s)T. D. Jakes
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.