CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Michael Samuels provides us with new tools and ways of thinking about our capacity to heal. He has been a wonderful teacher for me and can be for you. . . . His work is inspiring.-Bernie Siegel, M.D. Dr. Michael Samuels is one of the leading pioneers in exploring creativity as an important part of every person's healing journey. -Dean Ornish, M.D. I was very moved by this powerful book. -Christiane Northrup, M.D., on Spirit Body Healing This remarkable book, w in paperback for the first time, can help you tap your own inner strength to enhance healing. For nearly three decades, Dr. Michael Samuels has pioneered the use of guided imagery as a way to help people boost their immune systems-and feel stronger and more in control of their lives. In Healing with the Mind's Eye, w revised and updated, Dr. Samuels offers you the same program of guided imagery exercises that he's used successfully in patient workshops across the country. You'll discover how to harness a variety of creative visionary techniques-reverie states, personal myths, helping figures, inner light, healing visions, healing imagery, and spiritual transformations-drawn from traditions around the world. As you progress through the exercises in the book, you'll open yourself to healing and change-and embark on your own journey toward wellness.
- Author(s)Michael Samuels
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.