All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Simulation Learning System (SLS) integrates simulation?into your health assessment course by providing realistic scenarios and supportive learning resources that correspond to Wilson: Health Assessment for Nursing Practice, 4th Edition. The SLS offers targeted reading assignments and critical thinking exercises to prepare you for the simulation experience; access to patient data with a shift report and fully-functional electronic medical record (EMR); post-simulation exercises including charting and documentation activities in the EMR, reflective journaling, and concept mapping; and review resources including animations, videos, and textbook references. Simulation with the SLS is a complete learning experience that bridges the gap between lecture and clinicals to prepare you for the real world of nursing. This product is intended to be used in an instructor-led course in order to access product content.
- Author(s)Dr Jean Giddens,Susan Wilson
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight36 g
- Width145 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.