All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has t conducted a recent evaluation of demand for Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) toxicity assessments with input from users inside and outside EPA. The health effects information in IRIS provides fundamental scientific information EPA needs to develop human health risk assessments. Specifically, EPA issued a needs assessment report in 2003, which estimated that 50 new or updated IRIS toxicity assessments were needed each year to meet users' needs. This book determines the extent to which EPA has evaluated demand for IRIS toxicity assessments from users inside and outside EPA; EPA's process for minating and selecting chemicals for IRIS toxicity assessment and strategies for addressing any unmet agency needs when IRIS toxicity assessments are t available, applicable, or current.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarcus Rowe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.