Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research and Practice by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $144.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 11 Oct
- AU $44.84Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of the classic book, Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice provides a comprehensive, highly accessible, and in-depth analysis of health behavior theories that are most relevant to health education. This essential resource includes the most current information on theory, research, and practice at individual, interpersonal, and community and group levels. This edition includes substantial new content on current and emerging theories of health communication, e-health, culturally diverse communities, health promotion, the impact of stress, the importance of networks and community, social marketing, and evaluation.
- Author BiographyKaren Glanz is professor and director of the Emory Prevention Research Center and Georgia Cancer Coalition Distinguished Research Scholar in the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University. Barbara K. Rimer is dean and Alumni Distinguished Professor of Health Behavior and Health Education in the School of Public Health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. K. Viswanath is an associate professor of society, human development, and health in the School of Public Health at Harvard University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/09/2015
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1050 g
- Width184 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byBarbara K. Rimer,K. Viswanath,Karen Glanz
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.