Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by Thomas A. Shann, the series provides anthologies of critical essays and reflections by leading ethicists in four pivotal areas: reproductive techlogies, genetic techlogies, death and dying, and health care policy. The goal of this series is twofold: first, to provide a set of readers on thematic topics for introductory or survey courses in bioethics or for courses with a particular theme or time limitation. Second, each of the readers in this series is designed to help students focus more thoroughly and effectively on specific topics that flesh out the ethical issues at the core of bioethics. The series is also highly accessible to general readers interested in bioethics.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Shannon is professor of religion and social ethics at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is the author of many articles and books in Catholic social thought, bioethics, and genetics. He is co-author with Thomas Massaro of Catholic Perspectives on Peace and War, with James Walter of The New Genetic Medicine, and is the editor of the series Readings in Bioethics for Sheed & Ward.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleReadings in Bioethics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width177 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Shannon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.