Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, Dr. Ashraf A. Hilmy, with a surgeon's objective, -nsense precision and an unabashed lack of political correctness, dissects the current state of health-care delivery in America. In practice since 1979, he is board certified in surgery, anesthesiology, critical-care medicine, and health-care administration. He received an MBA from the University of Texas, Pan Am with an emphasis on health-care administration. He has served as both chief of surgery and staff at several institutions and has practiced in every scale of facility-solo, partnership, and group practice. Dr. Hilmy is uniquely qualified to render an informed opinion about health care in the United States. In his professional judgment, there is question that the current system is faltering and in need of radical reform. No other country in the world spends so much on health care and has so little to show for it. Written with the layperson in mind, Health-Care Reform offers insightful, well-researched, supported arguments. Though it does t set out to offend anyone, people will be offended-as a portion of the drivers of escalating health-care costs are laid squarely on their shoulders. Health-Care Reform addresses how health care is delivered in America. By comparing our delivery system to those used around the world, Dr. Hilmy breaks down different cost drivers with anymous case examples, and finally, offers suggestions for realistic reform.
- Author(s)Ashraf A Hilmy MD
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.