All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents state-of-the-art reporting on how to measure many of the key variables in health communication. While the focus is on quantitative measures, the editors argue that these measures are centrally important to the study of health communication. The chapters emphasize constructs, scales, and up-to-date reports and evidence about key social science constructs and ways of measuring them, whether your interest is in patient-provider dyadic communication, uncertainty management, self-efficacy, disclosure, social rms, social support, risk perception, health care team performance, message design and effects, health and numerical literacy, communication satisfaction, social influence and persuasion, stigma, health campaigns, reactance, or other topics. Students, researchers, and policy-makers will find this book an accessible resource for planning and reviewing research studies and proposals.
- Author BiographyDo Kyun Kim is Associate Professor and Richard D'Aquin BORSF Endowed Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Louisiana. His research interests are in the areas of health communication and organizational communication, focusing on the diffusion of worthy behaviors and innovations. James W. Dearing is Professor and Chairperson of the Department of Communication at Michigan State University. He studies the diffusion of innovations and scale up strategies for social innovations.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleHealth Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDo Kyun Kim,James W. Dearing
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.