Health Insurance Resources: A Guide for People with Chronic Disease and Disability by Stephen Cooper, Dorothy E. Northrop, Kimberly Calder (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.11+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Health Insurance Resources: A Guide for People with Chronic Disease and Disability continues to be a uniquely helpful reference for those who need and use health insurance most often but have the least access to it. The book was developed to assist individuals living with disability and chronic health conditions, as well as health care professionals, in understanding the health care system and maximising their rights and entitlements within that system. The manual is completely updated throughout and reflects the changes in the system since the first edition's publication in 2003. Crucially, the book includes new information about the Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage plan, which took effect in January 2006. It also covers:* Social security disability insurance and supplemental security income* COBRA* HIPAA* State high risk, pools* Insurance glossary* State pharmacy assistance programmes* And much, much more!This essential guide contains information about a wide variety of options that will be of assistance to individuals who are uninsured, underinsured or who have questions about insurance and don't kw where to begin. It will also serve those who work with chronically ill individuals and their families, such as health care professionals and para-professionals, consumer and patient advocates and the educators and institutions that serve them.
- Author BiographyDorothy Northrop has been National Director of Clinical Programs for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for over five years and coordinates Society initiatives to expand long-term care options and health insurance coverage for people with MS.||Stephen Cooper is the former National Coordinator for Health Insurance Information for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.|Kimberly Calder, MPS - Kimberly Calder, MPS, is Manager, Health Insurance Initiatives for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in New York City, where she advises Society staff, clients and health professionals on issues of public and private insurance benefits
- Author(s)Dorothy E. Northrop,Kimberly Calder,Stephen Cooper
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width171 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.