Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion volume to Health Promotion: Professional Perspectives, considers in more depth the health promotion role of nurses and Allied Health Professions (AHPs). Health promotion, within the broader framework of public health, is considered to be more effective when comprehensive approaches are adopted. Many recent public health policy directives have advocated interprofessional collaboration. This text, in exploring the wide range of health promoting professional activities that nurses and AHPs engage in, will inform practice and facilitate cross-boundary multiprofessional partnerships.
- Author BiographyANGELA SCRIVEN is Course Leader for the MSc in Health Promotion and Public Health at Brunel University, UK. Her previous publications include Health Promotion: Professional Perspectives 2nd edition (2001).
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/10/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngela Scriven
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.