All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Health Psychology: Biopsychosocial Interactions continues to draw on the research and theoretical perspectives of many disciplines to illustrate the interrelationship of psychology and health. Using the biopsychosocial model for understanding the whole person in health and illness, the text explores current Australasian and international research conducted by health psychologists, public health researchers and those working in related fields. This edition retains the structure, broad scope, pedagogical features and clear, accessible style of Sarafi's landmark work, while applying Australasian health-related statistics and documenting a wide range of Australasian health promotion programs.
- Author(s)Don Byrne,Edward P. Sarafino,Marie Louise Caltabiano
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1552 g
- Width193 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine41 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.