All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to health psychology is an invaluable resource for students looking to go beyond the basics in their studies. It includes sections on the influences of health behaviour and approaches to health promotion, as well as providing an overview of key health issues such as stress and eating disorders.
- Author BiographyKAREN RODHAM is Lecturer in Health Psychology at the University of Bath, UK and a practising Health Psychologist at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Karen Rodham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.