All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you complying with health and safety regulations in the workplace? Making mistakes in many areas of health and safety can be both incredibly dangerous and hugely costly. So what can you do to avoid hazards and expensive, time-consuming legal battles? That's where Health & Safety at Work For Dummies comes in. Cutting through the clutter, it provides you with the practical, must-kw information you need to ensure your workplace is a suitably safe environment that complies with government health and safety rules and regulations. Did you kw that in 2014, 1.2 million working people suffered from work-related illnesses, 2,535 mesothelioma deaths occurred due to past asbestos exposure and 133 workers were killed on the job? The list goes on and the statistics are staggering. Health & Safety at Work For Dummies shows you how to keep your employees safe from becoming ather statistic in this frightening data. Arming you with critical information needed to adhere to health and safety regulations, it offers expert guidance on managing and implementing health and safety in your business, controlling workplace risks, going the extra mile in following orders and much more. * Offers an easy-to-follow overview for getting started with health and safety * Provides tips and advice for planning your health and safety management * Includes guidance on monitoring and reviewing your health and safety systems * Clearly demonstrates how to organize and motivate your workforce to comply with rules and regulations You can't afford to run a business that doesn't provide a safe work environment. Be smart, safe and proactive with the help of this essential guide.
- Author BiographyEstablished in 1928, RRC International has a reputation for training excellence throughout the world, offering Health, Safety and Environment courses including those accredited by NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight776 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.