Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to the bestselling Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction will help you prepare for the written assessments on the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (October 2009 specification). It provides complete coverage of the syllabus in bite-sized chunks and will help you learn and memorise the most important areas, with links provided back to the main Introduction to Health and Safety in Construction text to help you consolidate your learning. This revision guide is written by an experienced lecturer who has spent many years helping students become accredited by NEBOSH. Ed Ferrett is former Vice Chairman of NEBOSH (1999-2008) and a lecturer on NEBOSH courses with both public and private course providers. He is a Chartered Engineer and Health and Safety Consultant.
- Author BiographyEd Ferrett PhD, BSc (Hons Eng), CEng, MIMechE, MIET, CMIOSH, is former Vice Chairman of NEBOSH (1999-2008) and a lecturer on NEBOSH courses at Cornwall Business School of Cornwall College. He is a Chartered Engineer and health and safety consultant.
- Author(s)Ed Ferrett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/10/2015
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 65 colour tables
- Weight246 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.