CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
About this product
- DescriptionHealth Statistics Quarterly contains commentary on the latest health findings, topical articles and regularly updated statistical graphs and tables.It is an official publication of the Office for National Statistics (ONS). Published quarterly, this title contains accurate and current information on the latest trends in the health of the UK population. Each issue includes topical articles addressing current issues in UK health issues plus commentary and analysis on recent health findings. Data is illustrated with colour diagrams and charts plus regularly updated statistical graphs and tables. Health Statistics Quarterly contains commentary on the latest health findings, topical articles and regularly updated statistical graphs and tables. It also highlights trends in health, and details the latest quarterly information on deaths, childhood mortality, cancer survival, abortions, congenital amalies and morbidity.
- Author BiographyThe OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS (ONS) is the largest producer of official statistics to government. ONS is responsible for producing a wide range of key economic and social statistics which are used by policy makers across government to create evidence-based policies and monitor performance against them. The Office also builds and maintains data sources both for itself and for its business and research customers. It makes statistics available so that everyone can easily assess the state of the nation, the performance of government, and their own position.
- Author(s)Office for National Statistics
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date08/01/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.