All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new industry is growing around the tracking of health and fitness through various gadgets, apps, and programs. These new ways of monitoring our every move, however, may t be well understood even by those who use them, and yet they may be revolutionizing the health and wellness industries. This book makes sense of the various tracking devices and illustrates how they work for us and our overall health.
- Author BiographyRichard MacManus, is the founder of technology blog readWrite.com. Widely read globally, it focused on the US market and was syndicated by the New York Times from 2008-2011. In 2011, Richard sold readWrite to San Francisco-based saY media and in 2012 left his job there as editor-in-Chief to write this, his first book. As readWrite's founder, he is widely recognized as a leader in articulating what's next in technology and what it means for society at large. He became interested in health technology when diagnosed with type I diabetes and he has written many articles about consumer health products and trends.
- Author(s)Richard MacManus
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.