All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis twelve-week program is based on God's principles for health, founded on the belief that God designed us to be healthy and has given us what we need. By applying God's design to our life, we quickly begin gaining health. Each day will have a devotion, a lesson for the day, and a journal where you can apply what you're learning. Each person's journey is unique, and this book will help you find your path to health, giving encouragement along the way.
- Author BiographyWilliam Haynes is a wellness coach with NuLifeRx in Greenville, South Carolina and works with clients to gain health and enjoy the life God has given. William was trained by Anthony Robbins in life coaching and worked with Robbins Research International in San Diego, California. William and his family served as missionaries in Thailand for four years, serving with Youth with a Mission and representing Simpsonville First Baptist Church. He has a degree in education from St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurenburg, North Carolina, and personally lost over one hundred pounds by developing and applying the principles captured in this book, Health with a Mission. He enjoys triathlons and recently completed a half Ironman event which included a 1.2-mile swim, 56-mile bike ride, and 13.1 mile run in under seven and a half hours. The principles in this book are based on an unshakable faith in God's sovereignty. Knowing that God designed each body for health, William searched for God's principles to live a healthy and vibrant life. Enjoy these simple truths, which will guide you in your Health with a Mission!
- Author(s)William B. Haynes
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.