All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.17
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Baggott's engaging and clearly written text provides students with an up-to-date and concise introduction to all aspects of health care in Britain today. It has been extensively rewritten to take account of the many recent changes and developments in the NHS and in health policy. Including clear explanations of concepts like clinical governance and evidence-based health care, it also covers political changes such as the health policies of the Blair administration and the increasing diversity of the NHS as a result of devolution.
- Author BiographyROB BAGGOTT is Professor of Public Policy at De Montfort University, Leicester. He is a highly-regarded and well-known author and his latest book is Public Health: Policy and Politics.
- Author(s)Rob Baggott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.