All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and the Sociology of Emotions offers an appraisal of the current lively debates which challenge the contribution of the sociology of emotion to health, and of sociology of health and illness to a sociological understanding of emotion.
- Author BiographyVeronica James is Professor Nursing Studies in the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Nottingham. Jonathan Gabe is Senior Research Fellow in Medical Sociology in the department of Social Policy and Social Science, Royal Holloway, University of London.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/1997
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSociology of Health and Illness Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJonathan Gabe,Veronica James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.