All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis report presents an analysis of the state of intersectoral action and Health in All Policies in the South-East Asia Region, with a view to building the case for increased reinforcement of the steps being taken by governments to implement Health in All Policies, as called for in the Helsinki Statement on Health in All Policies (2013). The analyses conducted for the report includes literature reviews, key informant interviews, in-depth case studies and country consultations. The country consultations included two regional meetings and a side meeting in Finland. The report analyses the strengths and weaknesses of intersectoral work in the regional context, and how it can be strenghtened towards applying a Health in All Policies approach across public policies.
- Author(s)World Health Organization: Regional Office for South-East Asia
- PublisherWHO Regional Office for South East Asia
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWHO Regional Office for South East Asia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.