All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionImprove patient outcomes, lower costs, reduce fraud all with healthcare analytics Healthcare Analytics for Quality and Performance Improvement walks your healthcare organization from relying on generic reports and dashboards to developing powerful analytic applications that drive effective decision-making throughout your organization. Rewned healthcare analytics leader Trevor Strome reveals in this groundbreaking volume the true potential of analytics to harness the vast amounts of data being generated in order to improve the decision-making ability of healthcare managers and improvement teams. * Examines how techlogy has impacted healthcare delivery * Discusses the challenge facing healthcare organizations: to leverage advances in both clinical and information techlogy to improve quality and performance while containing costs * Explores the tools and techniques to analyze and extract value from healthcare data * Demonstrates how the clinical, business, and techlogy components of healthcare organizations (HCOs) must work together to leverage analytics Other industries are already taking advantage of big data. Healthcare Analytics for Quality and Performance Improvement helps the healthcare industry make the most of the precious data already at its fingertips for long-overdue quality and performance improvement.
- Author BiographyTREVOR L. STROME, MSc, PMP, is the Analytics and Process Improvement Lead for the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Emergency Program. He is also Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, where he participates in clinical and operations research projects and teaches statistics, informatics, and quality improvement. Trevor has coauthored three book chapters and numerous articles on healthcare topics. He is an in-demand conference speaker and the founder and editor of a popular blog on the topic of healthcare analytics.
- Author(s)Trevor L. Strom
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width166 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.