Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource offers a concise, plain-language review of all the major techlogies and applications of informatics in health care today, including essentials such as clinical databases, billing, electronic patient records, lab tests, electronic prescriptions, and much more.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hanson, MD is Professor of Medicine, Surgery and Anesthesia, Medical Director, Critical Care Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)C. William Hanson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.