All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there have been dramatic changes in the pharmaceutical promotional landscape, affecting both consumers and healthcare professionals. One consequence of these dynamics is the need for pharmaceutical companies to plan new kinds of dialogue and relationships with their stakeholders. The evolution has been from mass-channel push marketing to two-way, multi-channel relationship marketing. Targeted Emails, webinars, mobile messages, and social networks are expanding in usage. This book is a practical overview and resource guide for the design and measurement of pharmaceutical relationship marketing (RM) programs. There are descriptions of each aspect of pharmaceutical RM design and measurement, including a running case study with follow-up exercises. The author has also conducted interviews from several pharmaceutical marketing industry experts, each having 15 years or more of working healthcare RM kwledge, and each speaking on their specific specialities. For newcomers to healthcare marketing, this book can serve as a foundation and introduction that provides framework, details, and examples of both relationship marketing designs and associated measurement disciplines. Healthcare Relationship Marketing will also be valuable to readers currently working in pharmaceutical marketing or sales who may t have exposure to the particular disciplines of relationship marketing and direct response measurement and optimization. Even for the experienced practitioner this will serve as a convenient reference that pulls together all of the program components and measurement frameworks within a single book. This book may also serve as a textbook within a university course in marketing, or a pharmaceutical business program.
- Author BiographyDr Ira J. Haimowitz is Executive Vice President, Analytics and Operations, at The CementBloc, a leading health and wellness communications agency. For over 20 years, he has provided healthcare clients innovative solutions for relationship marketing, segmentation, operations, measurement, and optimization. He has also enabled clients to evaluate the return on investment of their multichannel consumer and professional advertising campaigns. Prior to joining The CementBloc, Ira was Vice President, Group Director of Insights and Optimization at Wunderman, leading a team with primary responsibility for healthcare clients. Ira has also spent 9 years on the manufacturer side as a Director and Team Leader for pharmaceutical companies Pfizer and Organon. Ira Received his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts institute of Technology in Computer Science (medical emphasis) in 1994.
- Author(s)Ira J. Haimowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 42 b&w illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.