All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionDonald Trump, a Businessman all of his life is the master of both healthcare and welfare accountability. Donald Trump's businesses are all accountable and he kws how to bring accountability back to the US government. This book explains how Healthcare Accountability and Welfare Accountability can both be achieved using the Trump Way! President Bush and President Obama both agree that a database of health records needs to be stored on behalf of the people. It is a good idea. There needs to be a record of each citizen in the United States so that it will be much easier to get a full picture of a patient in any medical provider setting. This book defines the terms for these online records and discusses the entities that would like to own your health data. It also offers suggestions as to which entity would be the proper custodian of such vital data. Most Americans are aware of the major battle on health insurance and healthcare reform as in Obamacare, which continues in the Halls of Congress today. Congress has decided to spend a trillion dollars on a government take-over of healthcare that improves lives of just 17% of the people and disrupts the lives of the other 83% with less healthcare, less medical provider choices, and more taxes. You cant take $500 billion from Medicare for Obamacare and make Medicare better. Will senior citizens have to find employment again to buy back what has been stolen by government without their permission? The big winners of course are trial lawyers and the big insurance companies. The people are left holding the bag. In this book, we describe in reasonable detail in words that any American can understand, how to make the healthcare system -- both ER and Medicaid more accountable so that Medicare does t have to pay the price for all. There is free lunch and this book shows the techlogy solutions that can help you avoid having to pick up the tab Because government healthcare solutions are a form of welfare, this book also shows how to account for the freeloaders who all of a sudden win the PowerBall.
- Author BiographyBrian W. Kelly is a retired Assistant Professor in the Business Information Technology (BIT) program at Marywood University, where he also served as the IBM i and midrange systems technical advisor to the IT faculty. Kelly developed and taught many college and professional courses in the IT and business areas. He is also a contributing technical editor to IT Jungle's The Four Hundred and Four Hundred Guru Newsletters. A former IBM Senior Systems Engineer, he has an active consultancy in the information technology field, (www.kellyconsulting.com). He is the author of dozens of books and numerous articles about current IT topics. Kelly is a frequent speaker at COMMON, IBM conferences, and other technical conferences and user group meetings across the United States. Back in 2012, this was the seventh political book Kelly had written and it joins his other great informers: Taxation without Representation, Obama's Seven Deadly Sins, Healthcare Accountability, Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! and Americans Need Not Apply!; Kill the EPA! First printed in 2009, the original was Mr. Kelly's 46th published book. In 2016, when this book was prepared for reprinting, Mr. Kelly had just completed his 78th book.
- Author(s)Brian W Kelly
- PublisherLets Go Publish!
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLets Go Publish!
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.