All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNotable for its use of real document examples throughout in addition to its central section's extended focus on narrative medicine and new media writing, Healthcare Writing: A Practical Guide to Professional Success provides a wide-ranging, much-needed contemporary interdisciplinary perspective on the modes and contexts of writing that are most pertinent to healthcare professionals today. Aimed at students enrolled in university or college-level healthcare programs of various types as well as at current practitioners who might be seeking a portable, readable reference and guide, this book usefully and practically combines the detailed discussion of approaches to key healthcare document types - both professional and academic - with a thorough but focused overview of essential points of grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Arntfield is Assistant Professor of English at Western University and Fulbright Chair, Law and Literature at Vanderbilt University, USA. James W. Johnston is Assistant Professor of English at Western University.
- Author(s)James W. Johnston,Michael A. Arntfield
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.