All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 100,000 copies in print, Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day has proven that people want to bake their own bread, provided they can do it easily and quickly. Kwing that people are changing the way they eat and bake because of health concerns or lifestyle choices, the authors took their established methods and applied it to breads rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. That is where Healthy Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day comes in. Health-conscious bread-eaters need homemade options more than anyone else. They want delicious bread, but they can't find the healthy ingredients they'd like to use in traditional bakeries, or in traditional recipes. Whether you are looking for more whole grains, whether you're vegan, gluten-free, training for a triathlon, trying to reduced your cholesterol, or just care about what goes into your body, this book delivers.
- Author BiographyJeff Hertzberg is a physician with 20 years of experience in health care as a practitioner, consultant, & faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School. He is also an ardent amateur baker. Hertzberg developed a love of great bread while growing up in New York City's ethnic patchwork of the 1960s and 70s, and he refined this love with extensive travel throughout France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Britain, and Morocco. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with his wife and two daughters.Zoe Francois is a pastry chef and baker trained at the Culinary Institute of America. With Jeff Hertzberg, M.D., she is the author of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. Passionate about food that is real, healthy and always delicious, Francois teaches baking and pastry courses nationally, is a consultant to the food industry, and creates artful desserts and custom wedding cakes. She also writes the recipe blog Zoe Bakes. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Jeff Hertzberg,Zoe Francois
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Content Noteincludes 58 b&w photos throughout & one 16-page colour photo insert
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.