All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're pregnant you don't have to expect to be sick, tired, and fat. Although pregnancy can be a difficult time to stay healthy, it is possible to overcome morning sickness, assure your ideal weight gain, and achieve boundless energy and peak stamina. Healthy Expectations shows you how to prepare a healthy body for a healthy baby, and includes recipes, meal plans, and more from the author of the best-selling books, Eat Well -- Live Well and Food For Life.Healthy Expectations: A Nine-Month Diary and Devotional is the perfect gift book for expectant moms with a colorful interior design by Garborg Design Works. It includes daily tips for having a healthy pregnancy, scripture verses, prayers, and devotions written by the author and several other popular Christian women.
- Author BiographyPamela Smith, RD, is a nationally known nutritionist and energy coach, culinary consultant and best-selling author, and the creator of The S.M.A.R.T. Weigh(R) Strategy through which thousands of people have won back their health and energy. She provides wellness coaching to professional, corporate, and life athletes -- from the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal and various NBA Teams such as the Orlando Magic and the LA Clippers, the PGA's Larry Nelson and Brad Faxon to the executives and culinary development teams at Darden Restaurants, Walt Disney World, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, and many more. Pam creates menus and recipes for some of America's best restaurants including the hot new restaurant Seasons 52 -- all with a focus on great food that is great for you.Smith hosted the popular High on Health television program for FOX television's The Health Network and is also a frequent guest on NBC's Today show, the Food Network, DIY, CNN News, Lifetime Television, Fox Family and Friends, MSNBC and Focus on the Family. Her radio feature Tips for Living Well airs daily on 800 radio stations across North America and in seven foreign countries.Smith received her degree in nutrition from Florida State University and completed her American Dietetic Association Internship at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. Continuing professional education has been done at The Cooper Aerobic Institute and Harvard Medical School. The Florida Medical Association has awarded Smith it's Florida's Recognized Dietitian and Excellence in Medical Journalism awards.
- Author(s)Pamela M Smith
- PublisherSiloam Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLake Mary, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSiloam Press
- Weight340 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.